Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe
Who says you can't bake on a grill? Chocolate Chip Cookies are the perfect snack. It is perfect to match it with a cup of coffee, tea, or cold glass of milk. Here is a classic Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe to fulfill your tastes buds.
- 2 cups - All purpose flour
- 1 tsp. - Baking powder
- 1 tsp. - Salt
- 1 cup - Room temperature butter
- 1/2 cup - White sugar
- 1 cup - Brown sugar, packed
- 2 tbsp. - Bourbon
- 1 tsp. - Pure vanilla extract
- 2 large - Eggs
- 1 cup - Chocolate chips
- 1 cup - Chocolate chunks (or craisins)
Original Recipe Found Here:
- Place your baking stone onto a cold grill and preheat both your BBQ and the stone to 350°F using all burners, set to medium-low.
- In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. Whisk or sift them together and set aside.
- In a separate bowl or a stand mixer, combine the butter and the sugars, creaming them together for about 3 minutes.
- Then add the eggs one at a time, followed by the vanilla and the bourbon.
- Gradually mix in the flour. Fold the chocolate into the batter by hand. Place a sheet of parchment paper onto the baking stone, ensuring that it covers the stone well, but doesn’t overhang too much.
- The paper will char but should not ignite, unless it is over the stone too far. Drop approximately 1 tbsp. of cookie dough onto the baking stone, leaving about 1 to 2 inches between each cookie so they have room to spread
- Bake for about 9 to 14 minutes each batch, until the edges look crispy and the middle of the cookie is set, but still soft. Use the Napoleon Flexible Spatula to remove them from the parchment and put down another batch of cookies
- Move the cookies to a cooling rack.Store your cookies in an airtight container, in the fridge… not that they will last long enough to make it there.
The Perfect Cookie
This recipe is just about enough chocolate to satisfy every choco-holic in the family. Providing a perfect cookie with crispy edges, and soft centers will have you wanting more.