Marinated Skirt Steak Tacos With Special Formula no. 4
Make the most delicious steak tacos with our new and exclusive BBQ Authority Special Formula No. 4 Hot Sauce. This recipe is full of flavors that will make your crowd wanting more.
2 - 4
- 1 1/2 lbs. Canadian Wagyu Skirt Steak
- 1 lime, halved
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. onion powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic, onion, chili, sugar, cumin, salt, and season with freshly ground pepper to taste. Add in the Wagyu Skirt Steak with the seasoning mixture, ensuring the steak is fully covered.
- Place the skirt steak onto a plate. Squeeze one or both halve of the lime over the meat and allow it to rest, in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Once you are ready to cook preheat your grill to about 300 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Sear the marinated skirt steak for a couple of minutes per side. Once both sides are crisp, move the steaks to indirect heat to finish cooking. Grill using indirect heat until an internal temperature of 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Rest the steaks off the heat for at least 10 minutes before slicing into thin strips.
- Serve the slices in tortillas with you favorite toppings.
LAST BUT NOT LEAST...
Drizzle our Special Formula No. 4 Hot Sauce on your tacos before serving to get the perfect amount of spice and kick to your meal.
THE PERFECT TOUCH TO YOUR MEAL
With just the right amount of heat, this sauce can go on just about anything - spicy enough to add the kick you're looking for without taking away from the mouth-watering flavor.