30 Day Simple Return Policy
We want you to love what you buy! But if you don't, we offer a simple returns policy. We allow you to return all new, unused, and resalable items in their original packaging within 30 days of delivery for a refund (minus any original and return shipping costs incurred by BBQ-Authority.com). Naturally, if your return is because of our error, you are not responsible for shipping costs.
- If your return request is due to product defect or damage, we will first work with you to get the product repaired. If repair is not possible, then we'll work with you to get it replaced.
- If your return will be coming back via freight truck, we will require you to get us a photo before your return will be authorized. This can be as simple as a cell phone pic! We just need a "before" picture in case there is any damage to the item on its way back to us.
- To expedite the returns process, before shipping the item(s) back, make sure they are clean, the packaging is sufficient to prevent damage, and (if necessary) you note all defects along with the photos taken.
Important information about refund eligibility:
To be eligible for a return, items must be within 30 days of delivery in
new, unused, and resalable condition in the original packaging.
- The costs of shipping are deducted from your refund or merchandise credit.
- You can choose to either exchange the item (in most cases) or get a refund for the amount of the items purchased.
- Full refunds do not apply to certain items, including Special Orders, clearance items, gift certificates, items that have been personalized, and items clearly marked as "non-returnable", such as products sold as "Mega-Deals"
- Refunds must be applied to the same credit card, debit card, or other form of payment used in the original transaction.
- In many cases, refunds are not processed until the item is inspected upon return delivery.
- BBQ-Authority.com reserves the right to refuse a refund on a returned item if:
- The item that is returned does not match the original item shipped to the customer.
- The returned item is missing parts or the original product's packaging.
- The item was damaged during the return shipment due to improper or insufficient packaging.
- The item being returned has been obviously used (such as significant charcoal buildup inside a grill).
Please call our customer service department at 866-238-9228 between 8:00 AM and 4:00 PM CST or email us at Customer Service to obtain a Returns Authorization Number (also known as an RMA number) and let us walk you through our 30 Day Simple Returns process.