Herbed Butter Basted Grilled Lobster Tails
Everyone enjoys a fancy lobster tail meal, and with this recipe you can take it to the next level with all the different flavors from all the ingredients. This type of meal is not hard to prepare also. With the simple ingredients and a few quick steps you will have a new meal everyone will want over and over again.
- 6 lobster tails (8 to 10 oz each)
- 3/4 cup of butter
- 3 tbsp of fresh chives, minced
- 2 tbsp of fresh tarragon, minced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
Original Recipe Found Here:
- Using scissors, cut the cross “ribs” at the center down the tail. Cut the top of the lobster shell down the center leaving the tail fin intact. Cut shell at an angle away from the center of the tail at the base of the tail. Loosen meat from the interior of the shell. Lift the meat out and lay it over the shell leaving it attached at the tail.
- In a small cast iron pan, melt the butter, add shallot and garlic and sauté until fragrant and translucent. Add the remaining ingredients and set over low heat using the side burner.
- Place lobster tails, meat side up, on grill rack.
- Grill, covered, over medium heat - about 350°F, for 15 to 20 minutes or until the meat is opaque, basting with butter every few minutes until cooked through.
Packed With Flavors!
This Herbed Butter Basted Grilled Lobster Tails recipe is a great meal that is relatively easy to make, and will be loved by friends and family for a great meal.