Bay Scallops With Avocado Sauce
Scallops are always believed to be a delicacy, and a fancy dinner that you only can get in restaurants. With this recipe you can cook them at home extremely easy! Then paired with the avocado sauce this will feel like it is a meal made in a famous restaurant. Simple ingredients and simple prep make this recipe an easy and fun one.
- 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1 lime, juiced and zested
- 2 tsp. of salt
- 1/2 tsp. of ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp. black peppercorns
- 1 pinch of crushed red pepper flakes (optional)
- 32 sea scallops
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt
Original Recipe Found Here:
- In a medium bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp. of oil, 2 tbsp. of lime juice, 1/2 tsp. of lime zest,1/4 tsp. of salt, the Club House La Grille Ground Cumin, the Club House Grinders Black Pepper, and Club House La Grille Crushed Red Pepper Flakes. Add the scallops and marinate, covered, in the refrigerator for no more than an hour.
- Peel, pit, and coarsely mash the avocados in another bowl. Stir in the onion, yogurt, and remaining lime juice, zest, and salt.
- Preheat the grill to high, +500°F (+260°C). Grill the scallops until cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- When ready to serve, top with the avocado salsa mixture.
The Perfect Seafood Pairing
This Bay Scallop With Avocado Sauce recipe will change how difficult you think it is to make an excellent seafood meal paired with an amazing sauce. This is the perfect recipe to impress friends and family.