This Grilled Roasted Salmon With Fresh Herbs & Feta recipe will be absolutely amazing for you, and your friends and family. Fragrant fresh herbs and creamy zippy feta top a meaty salmon fillet. When served with some Crispy Roast Potatoes (just add some fresh dill and a squeeze of lemon) it's perfect.
- 1 Salmon fillet, enough to feed 2 to 4 people
- 1 tbsp of red onion, one slice chopped
- 3 fresh basil leaves
- 2 tbsp of fresh dill
- 2 tbsp of fresh chives
- 1/4 cup of feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Original Recipe Found Here:
- Preheat your grill to 400°F, and prepare your grids for direct grilling.
- On a sturdy cutting board, roughly chop all of the herbs, and the garlic. Add the crumbled feta cheese and chop everything again to combine.
- Lightly season the salmon with salt and pepper to taste. Remember to go easy on the salt, feta cheese is salty. Add a squirt from that lemon, just a little one though.
- Grill the salmon, skin side down, over direct heat for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Serve the salmon hot with your favorite veggies and some crispy roasted potatoes. Don't forget to finish it with another small squirt of fresh lemon juice.
A Fresh Way To Grill Salmon
This Grill Roasted Salmon recipe has such bold flavors and mixed with unique textures that comes with creamy feta on top. Extremely easy to make and enjoy with friends and family.