Usually people make Maple Bacon Ribs, but if you want to go for something a little different this time round, something special for any occasion. So you can season, smoke, melt and baste your way into these amazing ribs.
- 2 racks of pork back ribs
- 1 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of Bone Dust BBQ Seasoning
- 1 tbsp of garlic powder
- 2 tsp of freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 1 cup of honey
- 3/4 cup of Cattle BoyZ Chipotle Maple Bacon BBQ Sauce
- 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- Salt and pepper to taste
Original Recipe Found Here:
- Start by removing the silver skin from the back of your ribs, then cutting each of the racks in half.
- In a bowl, mix the brown sugar, Bone Dust, garlic powder and pepper. Generously rub the ribs on all sides with the seasoning mixture. Place them into a non-reactive dish, or onto a baking tray, and into the fridge to marinate for 24 hours.
- Soak your favorite wood chips, I recommend something sweet like maple, cherry or apple, for at least 30 minutes before starting to smoke the ribs. Preheat your charcoal smoker, or grill to 200 to 220°F. Fill the smoker tube with wood chips, or throw them directly onto the charcoal.
- Smoke the ribs for 1.5 hours, bone side down.
- Remove the ribs from the grill and lay them on a bed of tin foil. Dust the tops with brown sugar and honey, wrap them tightly and return them to the grill for another hour.
- While waiting for the ribs to candify, make the sauce by combining the BBQ sauce, maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, salt, and pepper in a bowl.
- After the hour in the foil is up, unwrap the ribs and glaze them every 10 minutes with the sauce, until it is gone and the ribs are shiny and sticky.
- Slice between every rib, and serve with plenty of wet wipes. Some potato salad, veggies, and dip wouldn't be a bad idea either.
Next Level Back Ribs
This Candied Pork Back Ribs recipe has such bold flavors and mixed with unique textures of the tender ribs. Extremely easy to make and enjoy with friends and family.