This grilled turkey burger recipe helps create the perfectly seasoned burger and is a satisfying meal. With the Brisket Mop Mud BBQ Sauce, it creates a very versatile seasoning that will make your friends and family wanting more.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 2 tablespoon Brisket Mop BBQ Mud Sauce
- 1/2 cup white onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 4 slices white cheddar cheese
- For serving: 4 burger buns, 4 tomato slices, 4 leaves Romaine lettuce, etc.
Original Recipe Found Here:
- Grease grill plates and preheat the grill to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, add the ground turkey, Brisket Mop BBQ Mud Sauce, diced onion,
minced garlic, and cayenne pepper. Mix well to combine.
- Using your hands, shape four individual medium patties from the ground turkey mixture.
- Place patties on the grill and let cook for approximately 4 minutes, then flip. Place a slice
of cheese (we like white cheddar) on each patty and continue cooking for an additional 4
minutes or until completely cooked through and cheese is melted.
- Assemble burgers on buns with desired toppings such as tomato slices and lettuce.
The Perfect Turkey Burger
This Grilled Turkey Burger recipe is an excellent meal to prepare for any occasion. Few ingredients and cooking needs makes this extremely easy, therefore anyone can make this recipe.