You can never go wrong with a classic steak and vegetables meal. Simple seasonings, along side staple vegetables, and then to lead it with a nicely grilled steak sounds like a dream. This recipe will lead you in preparing the perfect steak. Simple seasoning and getting those vegetables to the perfect amount of tender will create a meal your friends and family will love.
- 3 tbsp. of lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 bell peppers, chopped
- 1 bunch of asparagus
- Salt, to taste
- Pepper, to taste
- 1.5 tbsp. of oil
- 2 rib eye steaks (1.5 in. thick)
- 3 tbsp. of Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning
Original Recipe Found Here:
- In a large bowl, combine lemon juice, thyme, onion, bell peppers, and asparagus; season with salt and pepper and marinate for 15 minutes.
- While the veggies are marinating, preheat the grill with a stainless steel grill topper, to about 400°F (200°C).
- Season steak with Club House La Grille Montreal Steak Spice Seasoning. Clean and lightly oil hot grill using a silicone basting brush.
- Add the marinated veggies to the grill topper and cook the steak for about 10 minutes, flipping once. Transfer to a cutting board and tent with foil, resting them for 10 minutes before thinly slicing against the grain.
- Continue cooking the vegetables while the steak is resting, until they are tender and develop a slight char.
Can't Beat A Classic Steak Recipe
This Classic Steak and Vegetables recipe is one you can never go wrong with. This is the meal someone is cooking when you picture someone grilling out on a nice summer afternoon.