Buffalo Chicken Fully Loaded Cheesy Fries
Fries have got to be the most versatile side dish ever created, and they are easy to pair with just about any meal. Making Buffalo Chicken Fully Loaded Cheesy Fries is the ideal expression of your French fry addiction adoration. Smother them with spicy and saucy chicken, cheese and all of the other fixin’s for a flavorful nosh that everyone will devour.
- 1 lb. of your favorite frozen french fries (1 bag)
- 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 chicken breast
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup Ghost Pepper Buffalo Sauce
- 2 strips of bacon, cooked crisp, and crumbled
- 2 green onions chopped
- 2 tbsp of sour cream
Original Recipe Found Here:
- Preheat your grill to 450°F. Prepare for indirect grilling.
- Spread the fries out in a single layer on a baking sheet. Season the chicken breast to taste with salt and pepper.
- Place the fries onto the off side of the grill and the chicken breast over the lit burners and grill both for 10 minutes. Flip the fries and chicken at the same time. Grill for another 7 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the chicken and the fries from the grill once cooked. Shred the chicken and toss it with the buffalo sauce. In two Napoleon Cast Iron Skillets, or back on the baking sheet, layer the chicken, fries, bacon, and cheese. Repeat until you have used up all of the ingredients. Make sure to finish with cheese on top.
- Place the layered French fry goodness back onto the off side of the grill until the cheese melts and everything is nice and hot.
- Serve topped with a dollop of sour cream and fresh green onions.
Best Loaded Fries Recipe
This Buffalo Chicken Fully Loaded Cheesy Fries recipe is a great meal that is relatively easy to make, and will be loved by friends and family for a great meal.