Lobster Tails With Grilled Lemons and Garlic
This lobster tail recipe is extremely easy, and perfect for anyone cooking lobster for the first time, or a good take on classic cooking for the more experienced cook. With the classic lemon and garlic flavors being cooked into this seafood dish will make this meal perfect for all your friends and family. Everyone is always impressed with a lobster tail meal, but they do not have to know how easy it was to make.
- 4 fresh lobster tails
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 clove of garlic, grated
- 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tsp. of parsley, chopped
Original Recipe Found Here:
- Preheat the grill to 400°F by lighting the two outside burners and leaving the others off. This is a setup for indirect grilling.
- Zest the lemon, chopping half of the zest and reserving the rest for garnish. In a saucepan, add the ½ cup of butter, garlic, lemon zest, and parsley. Place the saucepan on the grill close to the lit burner and close the lid.
- Using sharp kitchen shears, cut along the back of the lobster tail until the last joint. Carefully open the tail along the cut you made. Slide two fingers into the lobster tail under the meat, directly below the cut. Gently press the meat up through the opening you created until it butterflies out and looks good. Remove the artery that runs down the center of the tail. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slice the zested lemon, and place face down over direct heat on the grill. Place the lobster tails over the unlit burners. Use a Napoleon basting brush to brush the tails with the melted butter mixture. Close the grill lid and cook for four minutes.
- Baste the lobster tails every 3 to four minutes, until they’re cooked through, the flesh will be opaque white and firm. This takes about 12 to 15 minutes. Baste the lobsters one last time and serve garnished with squeezed grilled lemons, remaining lemon zest, and butter mixture for dipping.
Excellent But Simple Lobster Tails
This Lobster Tail with Grilled Lemon and Garlic is an excellent meal to prepare for any occasion. Few ingredients and cooking needs makes this extremely easy, therefore anyone can make this recipe. Jump into an easy seafood recipe with this one.