Maple Garlic Chicken is delicious. Super garlicky, sweet, and sticky. It goes great with just about anything you can think of to serve with it. A fresh salad with a tart and vinegary dressing pairs well, so do roasted potatoes, all salty and crisp. This recipe is great for any chicken cut, from drumsticks to thighs, whole legs, and even breasts.
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup of maple syrup
- 1 tsp of sesame oil
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 2 green onions, minced
- 1 tsp of sesame seeds
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
Original Recipe Found Here:
- Preheat your grill to medium–high.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the garlic, jalapeño peppers, mustard, maple syrup, and oil.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place chicken in a grill basket.
- Grill the chicken for 8 to 10 minutes per side, or until fully cooked, basting liberally with the maple mixture.
- Carefully remove chicken from the grill basket and toss in the remaining maple mixture.
- Garnish with green onion and sesame seeds. Serve immediately to you and 6 of your closest friends, or chill and store in an airtight container.
A New Way To Grill Chicken
This Maple Garlic Chicken recipe has such bold flavors and mixed with unique textures that comes with leaving the skin on. Extremely easy to make and enjoy with friends and family.