If you ever wanted to find a new and interesting way to grill chicken this is the recipe to try out! With amazing ingredients that create such unique and traditional flavors, everyone should try out this grilling recipe. This is such an easy meal to make as well, just mix the ingredients and a quick flips and you are done.
- 1.5 lbs of boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 3 tbs of mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup of cilantro leaves, rinsed and dried
- 4 rolls
For The Chicken Marinade
- 3 tbsp of fish sauce
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp of ginger minced
- 1 tsp of toasted sesame oil
- 4 scallions, minced
- 1/2 tsp of fresh ground pepper
- 1 tbsp of white wine
For The Pickled Vegetables:
- 1.5 cups of carrots, sliced matchstick style
- 1 cup of radish, thinly sliced rounds
- 1 cup of apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp of kosher salt
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
Original Recipe Found Here:
- Begin by marinating the chicken thighs. In a medium bowl, combine chicken thighs with fish sauce, soy sauce, maple syrup, brown sugar, garlic, ginger, sesame oil, scallions, ground pepper, and white wine. Marinate 4-6 hours or over night in refrigerator.
- Pickle veggies. In a medium bowl, combine carrots and radishes with apple cider vinegar, salt and sugar. Refrigerate a minimum of 1 hour.
- Preheat Fire Magic Grill to 450*. Grill chicken thighs 3-4 minutes per side or until the internal temperature reads 160*.
- Pull from grill and allow to rest 5 minutes while assembling sandwiches.
- We like to lightly warm or toast our buns on the grill for 1-2 minutes for added texture and flavor.
- Slice bun in half and spread both sides with good quality mayonnaise. Fill bun with chicken, pickled veggies and cilantro. Enjoy!
Unique Chicken Sandwich
An excellent grilled chicken dish with a wide variety of ingredients and flavors. This will be a dish remembered by friends and family for a long time!