BBQ Pork Chops With Honey Mustard Sauce
BBQ Pork Chops With Honey Mustard Sauce is such a perfect pair, and it can be made so easily by anyone! So few ingredients are used so all you have to do is mix them together, pour it over the pork chops, and grill them like you regularly would. If you are interested in trying a new bold sauce this is the recipe for you.
- 6 pork chops, thick-cut, bone-in (optional)
- 1/3 cup of honey
- 1.5 tbsp. of grainy mustard
- 2 tbsp. of dijon mustard
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. of chili paste (or to taste)
Original Recipe Found Here:
- Combine the honey, mustards, soy sauce, garlic, and chili paste in a non-reactive container.
- Coat the pork chops in the honey mustard mixture and marinate for about 30 minutes, while you preheat your grill. Light a two-zone fire, preparing for searing over high heat, but leaving some burners on low.
- Remove the pork from the marinade, allowing excess to drip off. Sear the pork chops over direct heat until sear marks form on both sides.
- Once sear marks have formed, move the pork chops to the low heat side of the grill to finish cooking to an internal temperature of about 135°F to 140°F.
- While the pork is finishing on the grill, place the leftover marinade into a saucepan and heat on the side burner or over the lit grill until thickened - at least five minutes. Baste the chops with the heated marinade as they finish cooking.
- Serve the pork chops with a drizzle of the thickened sauce and your favorite grilled veggies or a lovely salad.
Classic Pork Chops and Sauce
This BBQ Pork Chops With Honey Mustard Sauce recipe will give you such bold flavors from such a simple marinade. You will wow your friends and family with this recipe.