Teriyaki Garlic Peppered BBQ Chicken Wings
This chicken wing recipe is exceptionally flavorful, and what makes it even nicer is how easy it is to make. Who does not like a good chicken wing with a bit of kick to it. This unique recipe will make you think you are having wings from your favorite restaurant.
- 12 large chicken wings
- 1 cup of Teriyaki 30 Minute Marinade
- 1/2 tbsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tbsp of ground black pepper
Original Recipe Found Here:
- In large basket steamer, steam the wings over high heat for 10 minutes, or until the meat is firm. Place the wings on a rack to dry while you prepare the marinade.
- For the marinade, add one cup of Club House La Grille Teriyaki 30 Minute Marinade, garlic powder, and pepper into a bowl, whisk to combine. Add the wings and toss to coat, marinating them for about 30 minutes, or until the grill is preheated. Give them a toss or a stir at least twice.
- Preheat your grill to about 375°F (190°C) using the rear burner.
- Place chicken wings into the Napoleon Rotisserie Basket and then onto the rotisserie. Grill the chicken wings for 20 minutes, or until the skin is crispy, beginning to develop char marks, and the wings have reached an internal temperature of 160°F (71°C).
Chicken Wings With A Kick
This Teriyaki Garlic Peppered BBQ Chicken Wings recipe is a great meal that is relatively easy to make, and will be loved by friends and family for a great meal.